shop smart, shop local, shop frazee
All the best reasons to shop in town.
1) Dollars you spend locally support vital public services in our town.
2) Frazee is unique, and our one-of-a-kind businesses are an integral part of our distinctive character. Local ownership ensures that important decisions are made locally by people who live here and who will feel the impacts of those decisions.
3) You can grow a relationship with your local merchants. They can get to know you, and cater to your preferences.
4) Local merchants care about and invest in Frazee. They donate part of your dollars back to local groups and charities.
5) Your local purchases support local jobs.
6) When you shop in Frazee, you’re supporting a whole host of other business. The Bank, restaurants and other businesses cluster around our local shops.
7) Local shops are more accessible for everyone. This is especially important for elderly, vulnerable and young people and those without transportation.
8) You save money by shopping Frazee. You drive less, save time, and you’d be surprised how often the retail prices are lower, too.
9) You can reduce your environmental impact by cutting out those long drives to Detroit Lakes, Perham or Fargo.
10) Your purchases help us attract new entrepreneurs and skilled workers. Towns that preserve their one-of-a-kind businesses and distinctive character are more successful in recruiting.